8/17/2020 – FY21 Weather Program Office (WPO) Research Program Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Grants totalling $7,750,000 are available for projects focusing on joint technology transfer, observations, and social sciences.
- Letters of Intent must be submitted by 5pm ET on Tue Sep 22, 2020.
- Full applications must be received by 5pm ET on Wed Nov 18, 2020.
7/22/2020 – FY21 Climate Program Office Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Letters of Intent (LOIs) are due by 5pm on Monday, August 17, 2020.
- Full proposals are due by 5pm on Monday November 30, 2020.
FY21 IOOS Grants
- Applications must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on December 31, 2020.
Space Weather Science Application Operations-to-Research is now available for projects supporting research to improve numerical models and data utilization techniques for investigating satellite drag and ionospheric disturbances. NASA provides more information.
- Step-1 proposals are due December 16, 2020.